From 4 to 6 October, Biocórdoba will hold 15-minute speed tastings in 10 taverns and restaurants in Cordoba. A route that will offer a perfect approach to organic food for beginners and enthusiasts alike.
Places are limited and producers and establishments will be allocated on a first come, first served basis. If you wish to participate in Biocordoba 1M2 you can write to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A biocordoba table will be reserved at every restaurant where the speed tastings will be held.
- Each tasting will last 15 minutes and have seven places to attend.
- Each producer will carry out a minimum of 4 tastings (1 hour).
- Each tasting can be concentrated on a different product, if desired.
- Each establishment will house 2 producers.
- Proposed scope: 8 tastings per establishment x 10 establishments: 80 tastings (400 people).
- Participation in this activity is free of charge.
- Biocordoba will carry out a program with the products and places where the speed tastings will take place, aimed at the interested public.
- The speed tastings are part of the daily activity of the establishment, without interrupting it, and are also open to an occasional public who may be curious to discover organic food.